Blue Cruise Route 3: Antalya-Kas-Antalya
KEMER YACHT HARBOR, ADRASAN BAY, GOKKAYA BAY, KAS HARBOR, FINIKE, CENEVIZ BAY, AYISIK BAY, KEMER HARBOR
- DAY 1: HOME – ANTALYA AIPORT – KEMER YACHT HARBOR
- Transfer to yacht Harbor of Kemer, welcome cocktail, dinner and accommodation on board in Kemer.
- DAY 2: KEMER YACHT HARBOR – ADRASAN BAY
- After the breakfast we clear the anchors and drive in to approximately two hours trip to the ancient city Phaselis. The city has been founded in the 7th century B.C from colonists, based on a place which has three natural bays that have been used as port became famous by the perfume trade. It’s enough time to swim in the crystal-clear Mediterranean water, than it goes to Adrasan that is in Cavuskoy Bay. Dinner and overnight on board.
- DAY 3: ADRASAN BAY – GOKKAYA BAY
- After the breakfast we continue our journey and reach at noon to Demre. After the lunch we visit St. Nicholas Church, who lived here during the Byzantine period, as well as the Lykian city of Myra. Against payment you can participate on a two hours trip and visit the impuissant theatre and the famous rock graves. Our boat trip continues to Gokkaya Bay, where we take the 5 O’clock tea and also the dinner and overnight as anchored.
- DAY 4: GOKKAYA BAY – KAS HARBOR
- The island Kekova is today our main Target, which lies opposite of the village Kale. The ancient city lain here sank in Byzantine time with an earthquake under the sea level. After the lunch and the mandatory swimming-pause we will sail further and stop in the Harbor of Kas, where we will have the dinner and stay here overnight.
- DAY 5: KAS – FINIKE
- Our dream tour continues to go back to the east, after a rich breakfast. Following a swimming-pause in the pictorial Bay of Ucagiz, we will drive to the island Simena, having the lunch near to Kekova island and we will visit the Simena castle and its theatre. In the evening we will reach the port of Finike which is famous with its oranges and we will stay on board for the night.
- DAY 6: FINIKE – CENEVIZ BAY
- The day before last day of our blue voyage leads us after the breakfast to Sazak and to the Ceneviz Bay. We will swim, lay down lazy, eat like every day and will stay here for overnight.
- DAY 7: CENEVIZ BAY – AYISIK BAY
- Between the pictorial bays and slim beaches passing, leads us the larger trip to the direction Kemer. The colours are wonderful; the green of the forests that blue of the sea, light sands of the beaches; Heart, what can you desires more? In the Ayisik Bay close to Kemer, having our last dinner and overnight accommodation before we get the solid floor under our feet again. Time for a review of a remember able and beautiful week.
- DAY 8: AYISIK BAY – KEMER HARBOR – ANTALYA AIRPORT
- Our last breakfast together. Then it is time to say Good Bye!!!!
END OF BLUE CRUISE WITH THE SWEET MEMORIES OF TURKEY!!!